Dear Parents and Carers,
At time of writing, we are intending to continue with Sports Day as planned. Obviously we will be monitoring weather reports and if the weather takes a turn for the worse we will review the decision. Please can you all monitor your parentmails and updates on the "Latest News" section of the website.
Thank you for co-operation in this matter.
Miss Owen & the Longlands Staff Team