Kahlo Year 3-4
Welcome to Kahlo Class
Class Teacher: Mrs Rossiter
TA: Mrs Grover
The children have made a great start and we are all getting to know each other.
Here's a little information for you:
- Children are expected to bring in their reading books and Reading Records every day.
- Reading books can be changed once children have read them. They are expected to complete a reading quiz on Accelerated Reader every time they finish a book: AR Quizzes: https://ukhosted57.renlearn.co.uk/6708488/default.aspx
- Children need to read for at least 20 minutes each day.
- Swimming for Year 4s is on Mondays. Children need to come to school dressed in their uniform along with a swimming costume, goggles (if required) and a towel.
- Homework (English, Maths, Spellings, Times Table) will go out on a Friday. English and Maths is due back on the following Wednesday . Homework will be uploaded onto Google Classroom and should be completed in the Homework Books.
- Spelling and times tables test will be on Fridays.
- Spelling practise- spellings are on Ed Shed (logins provided) https://www.spellingshed.com/en-gb/
- Times Tables Rock Stars (https://play.ttrockstars.com/) should be used to practise for Times Tables tests. You will be notified via Google Classroom of Times Tables Year 3 should learn each week. Year 4 children should learn all Times Tables as their test will be random.