Sports Day Update
Due to the unreliable British weather is may be necessary to cancel Sports Day which is due to take place tomorrow at short notice. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible, however as you will appreciate circumstances are beyond our control. If we take the decision to cancel we will attempt to hold Sports Day on Thursday.
Thank you for your understanding.